Strawberry Fruit Salad with Yogurt
- 2 cups nonfat yogurt without flavor
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 pint fresh strawberries
- 2 bananas
- 1/2 pint blueberries or raspberries
- 2 peaches, peeled,
- 1/2 cantaloupe
Cut strawberries in halves. Slice bananas, peaches and cantaloupe in 1/2-inch pieces. In a large bowl, combine yogurt, honey, Add fruits to the sauce. Chill before serving and fill into small glass bowls. Garnish each portion garnished with a strawberry half.
Strawberry Pineapple SaladIngredients
- 1 large box strawberry Jell-O
- 10 oz fresh or frozen strawberries
- 1 small can crushed pineapple (you can also use a fresh one
- 1/2 pkg. miniature marshmallows
- 1 pkg. Dream whip
- 3 oz. Cream cheese
Dissolve Jell-O in 1 cup boiling water. Mix dream whip and cream cheese then add strawberries and pineapple. Pour Jell-O on top of the mixture. Chill until firm.
Serve with one strawberry on top of each portion.
Coconut Strawberry SaladIngredients
- 2 cups strawberries
- 2 cups chopped pineapple
- Grated coconut
- 1 cup fresh orange juice
In a glass bowl, alternate layers of berries and pineapple. Sprinkle sugar and coconut between each layer. Over the top pour the fresh orange juice. Serve cold.